Register now for this year’s Energy Exchange from October 25-27, 2022 at the Duke Energy Convention Center in Cincinnati, Ohio!
The Energy Exchange is one of the best opportunities for agencies to ensure their workforce understands leadership directions, priorities, goals, and strategies. It’s also a unique opportunity to fulfill training mandates in alignment with legislative and administration workforce development objectives.
The event provides a place to network with energy and water professionals – leading to development and implementation solutions that can make the federal government a leader in the transition to a clean energy economy.
For the first time, we’re also co-locating our annual Federal Energy and Water Management Awards recognition event with the Energy Exchange – so come and celebrate the 2021 and 2022 winners! Make this Energy Awareness Month one to remember by learning from others, hearing the latest on federal energy and water management topics, and recognizing champions in the field.
This year’s theme is “Advancing Federal Infrastructure through Innovation”, with the technical program focusing on:
- Federal Government Leading by Example: Discussions on Policy and Direction
- Planning for Net-Zero Buildings, Fleets, and Operations
- Climate Resilient Infrastructure and Facilities
- Technologies and Practices for Sustainable and Smart Federal Facilities and Installations
- Performance Contracting, Sustainable Procurement, and Project Development