Exhibit at Energy Exchange 2021
Join us for a week full of live engagement opportunities where exhibitors can connect with the federal energy and water management community. This year’s Energy Exchange will be part of the next wave of virtual trade show networking. Enhanced features and technical capabilities now allow attendees and exhibitors to meet and share information in more personal and unique conversations.
New and exciting this year: live video chat. While we’re not there in person, attendees will be able to meet face to face with your best-in-class solutions experts. *New for 2021
Exhibiting at the Energy Exchange gives your company the opportunity to:
- Showcase your best technologies and solutions in a branded customized environment
- Allow your staff of experts to engage with new and existing customers live and in real time
- Video chat and schedule one-on-one consultations with attendees
If your company has solutions to empower federal agencies, if you have products that can help public sector buyers optimize their energy and water resources, then Energy Exchange 2021 is THE place to connect. With over 2500 attendees, it’s the largest virtual Energy training and trade show of the year and your chance to network and learn as well as exhibit.
Thank You to Our 2021 Supporters
WITHOUT OUR SUPPORTERS, THE ENERGY EXCHANGE WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE.
WE WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR
2021 PLATINUM SUPPORTER, DELOITTE
Benefits of Exhibiting
As an exhibitor, you receive:
- A custom branded virtual booth environment where you can host live customer engagements during the event week. All registered attendees have access to the site and your booth presence for months after the event.
- Six different areas in the virtual booth where you can showcase videos and other resources for attendees to browse and download.
- In the trade show, exhibitors can take advantage of opportunities to present at live speaking events. *New for 2021
- Attendees can set up appointments with exhibit staff for live video chat or personal web meetings, directly on the virtual platform. *New for 2021
- Free listing on the Energy Exchange website.
- Live video and traditional chat with all Energy Exchange attendees. *New for 2021
- High quality leads from attendees that interact with your exhibit presence and educational sessions.
- A traffic building game exclusive to the trade show where attendees earn points for the quantity and quality of interactions with your booth staff. *New for 2021
- Agency support and training so you and your booth staff maximize your exhibit experience.
Last year’s virtual event drew over 2,200 virtual attendees. This year’s audience count is trending even higher. Don’t miss this targeted growth opportunity.
If your company has a solution that conserves resources, improves efficiency, reduces cost, eliminates waste, mitigates outages and climate impacts, advances environmental sustainability, or supports mission resiliency, then Energy Exchange is the place to be this August.