Register to Attend
At Energy Exchange 2021, you will find a training curriculum that directly addresses your professional development needs, resources to assist your agency with any project, and a community that shares a common commitment to efficient, resilient, secure and sustainable energy and water management practices and projects.
For 5 days beginning August 2nd, Energy Exchange gives you the opportunity to connect with:
- Unlimited access to 40 accredited Technical training sessions in 5 learning tracks
- Plenary sessions featuring dynamic thought leaders
- Expert panel discussions with live engagement
- FEMP Hub experts ready to answer your project development and implementation questions
- Trade show with solutions ranging from best practices to emerging innovations
- Live video chats with exhibitors sharing a wide range of smart technologies
- FEDS Spotlight winners and pathways to success
Did You Know?
While cost differs for exhibitors, public, and private sector attendees, ALL registration types include access to the training sessions, trade show, plenary sessions, and other special events happening throughout the week.
All registered attendees and exhibitors will also continue to have access to the technical training sessions and other content for months after the event ends.
No travel is required, and you can enjoy the Energy Exchange experience whenever it’s convenient for you.
Are You an Exhibitor?
Attendance is part of your Exhibitor package so booth staff should only be registered through the Exhibitor Portal. If you have additional staff you would like to register, please check back soon for more information.
Sign Up to Exhibit.