Thank you for attending Energy Exchange 2022!
The Energy Exchange is one of the best opportunities for agencies to ensure their workforce understands leadership directions, priorities, goals, and strategies. It’s also a unique opportunity to fulfill training mandates in alignment with legislative and administration workforce development objectives.
The event provides a place to network with energy and water professionals – leading to development and implementation solutions that can make the federal government a leader in the transition to a clean energy economy.
This year’s theme was “Advancing Federal Infrastructure through Innovation”, with the technical program focusing on:
- Federal Government Leading by Example: Discussions on Policy and Direction
- Planning for Net-Zero Buildings, Fleets, and Operations
- Climate Resilient Infrastructure and Facilities
- Technologies and Practices for Sustainable and Smart Federal Facilities and Installations
- Performance Contracting, Sustainable Procurement, and Project Development
Stay tuned for more information about our next event.