Register to Attend
Registration for the Energy Exchange is open to government employees (federal, state, city and local), as well as government contractors and private industry.
The Energy Exchange focuses on ways to design, operate and integrate federal and private sector facilities, fleets, and resources, in the most efficient, sustainable, and cost-effective manner. This professional development opportunity includes numerous activities to help you achieve your long and short-term career goals.
2019 Highlights / Topics Included:
- Earn IACET learning credits for the vast majority of training sessions.
- Discover emerging and advanced technologies.
- Gain in-depth insight on portfolio planning and effective implementation for energy resilience.
- Master smart building design and operation.
- Understand barriers and opportunities for energy and water efficiency and employing renewable energy.
- Explore the Energy Exchange Trade Show.
- Network and collaborate with 2,500+ peers and stakeholders.
- Visit the FEMP Hub and get your questions answered.
- Attend the FEDS Spotlight event.
Advanced Registration (Preregister)
Once opened, online Registration remains available until the beginning of the event. Online registration and payment will not only save you money and time but will also create a smoother process for your arrival.
Registration for Energy Exchange 2020 will open in early spring of 2020.