Register to Attend
Registration for the Energy Exchange is open to government employees (federal, state, city and local), as well as government contractors and private industry.
The Energy Exchange focuses on ways to design, operate and integrate federal and private sector facilities, fleets, and resources, in the most efficient, sustainable, and cost-effective manner. This professional development opportunity includes numerous activities to help you achieve your long and short-term career goals.
- Earn IACET learning credits for the vast majority of training sessions.
- Discover emerging and advanced technologies.
- Gain in-depth insight on portfolio planning and effective implementation for energy resilience.
- Master smart building design and operation.
- Understand barriers and opportunities for energy and water efficiency and employing renewable energy.
- Explore the Energy Exchange Trade Show.
- Network and collaborate with nearly 2000 peers and stakeholders.
- Attend the FEMP Federal Energy and Water Management Awards.
Online Registration remains available until the beginning of the event. Online registration and payment will not only save you money and time but will also create a smoother process for your arrival.
Select the appropriate registration type below.
** PLEASE NOTE: Registration requires the use of a Chrome, Firefox, or Edge browser. **
To register as a Public Sector attendee, you must have a .gov, .mil, .edu, .dpu or other public sector email address. You will need to present a government or military ID to pick up your badge. Government contractors are not permitted to register at the Public Sector rate. Registration includes access to the training sessions and trade show.
Public Sector: $300 Early Bird ($350 after 9/2)
Government Contractor / Private Industry
Government Contractor or Private Industry registration is for onsite and offsite government contractors and those who work for private industry. You will need to present a photo ID to pick up your badge. Registration includes access to the training sessions and trade show.
Private Sector: $575 Early Bird ($675 after 9/2)