Exhibit at Energy Exchange 2019
This year’s trade show is expected provide your company exposure to over 2,500 professionals in building, fleet, and water management. No other trade show gives you so much impact in such a short time, and no other venue puts you in touch with so many federal, state, and local decision-makers, all in one place.
Exhibiting at the Energy Exchange gives your company the opportunity to:
- Understand what your government customers want and need.
- Hear about emerging energy trends in the government energy sector.
- Hold strategic meetings with current customers.
- Meet potential new customers.
- Create awareness of your newest technologies and services.
- Position your company as a leader in the energy sector.
- See what other industry leaders are doing.
If you have products or services that can help our nation use natural resources wisely, cut overall energy costs or improve energy and resiliency outcomes, you need to exhibit at the Energy Exchange 2019.
Thank You to All of Our 2018 Supporters
Exhibit Booth Sales Information
|Sign up early for the best booth placement!|
|Download the Exhibitor Prospectus for more information about the show.|
|View the Exhibitor Fact Sheet.|
|View the Current Exhibit Hall Floorplan.|
|See who exhibited at last year’s Energy Exchange.|
Exhibitor Rates & Support Opportunities
The Energy Exchange trade show offers two types of exhibit spaces, 10×10 and 20×20 booths. Exhibit rates are as follows.
- 10 x 10 Exhibit Space: $3495.00 (Includes 2 Full Energy Exchange Training and Trade Show Registrations)
- 20 x 20 Exhibit Space: $13,500.00 (Includes 4 Full Energy Exchange Training and Trade Show Registrations)
Custom or larger booth sizes are available upon request.
The Energy Exchange has a limited number of Support Packages available. Find out how a standard or customized package can benefit you. For more information, contact:
Trade Show Schedule
|AUGUST 19TH||5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.|
|AUGUST 20TH||9:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|AUGUST 21ST||9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
The trade show at the Energy Exchange is organized and manged by MC2. MC2 will have an office on-site to facilitate any additional needs and services.
|Move In||AUGUST 18TH||1 p.m. – 5 p.m.|
|AUGUST 19TH||8 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Move Out||AUGUST 21ST||6 p.m. – 10 p.m.|
|AUGUST 22ND||8 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
MC2 will provide all contracted exhibitors with information about your Exhibitor Services Kit. This will include information and pricing on shipping, drayage, labor for installation and dismantling, furniture, and other items/services exhibitors may require for the event.