Exhibit at Energy Exchange 2020: Empowering Exhibitors Who Excel
This year, exhibitors at the 2020 Energy Exchange will showcase the power of possibility. Featuring over 100,000 square feet of exhibit space filled with emerging technologies and new innovations alongside tried and true solutions – all designed to advance the efficiency, resiliency and security of our nation’s energy and water infrastructure and empower every federal agency.
This is your chance to collaborate with federal thought leaders, learn how to do business with the federal government, and interact with thousands of decision-makers across a wide range of agencies. So sign up now to empower solutions for your company as well as the nation.
Energy Exchange 2020 will take place at the Georgia World Congress Center, Hall A, in Atlanta, GA, August 11-13. The Trade Show dates are August 10-12.
Exhibiting at the Energy Exchange gives your company the opportunity to:
- Understand what your government customers want and need.
- Hear about emerging energy trends in the government energy sector.
- Hold strategic meetings with current customers.
- Meet potential new customers.
- Create awareness of your newest technologies and services.
- Position your company as a leader in the energy sector.
- See what other industry leaders are doing.
If your company has solutions to empower federal agencies, if you have products that can help public sector buyers optimize their energy and water resources, the Energy Exchange 2020 is THE place to connect. With over 3000 attendees, it’s the largest training and trade show of the year and your chance to network and learn as well as exhibit.
Thank You to All of Our 2019 Supporters
Exhibit Booth Sales Information
Exhibitor Rates & Support Opportunities
The Energy Exchange trade show offers two types of exhibit spaces, 10×10 and 20×20 booths. Exhibit rates are as follows.
- 10 x 10 Exhibit Space: $3495.00 (Includes 2 Full Energy Exchange Training and Trade Show Registrations)
- 20 x 20 Exhibit Space: $13,500.00 (Includes 4 Full Energy Exchange Training and Trade Show Registrations)
- 20 x 20 Exhibit Space (Front Row): $16,000.00 (Includes 4 Full Energy Exchange Training and Trade Show Registrations)
Custom or larger booth sizes are available upon request.
The Energy Exchange has a limited number of Support Packages available. Find out how a standard or customized package can benefit you. For more information, contact:
Trade Show Schedule
|AUGUST 10TH||5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.|
|AUGUST 11TH||9:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|AUGUST 12TH||9 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
The trade show at the Energy Exchange is organized and manged by MC2. MC2 will have an office on-site to facilitate any additional needs and services.
|Move In||AUGUST 9TH||1 p.m. – 5 p.m.|
|AUGUST 10TH||8 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Move Out||AUGUST 12TH||6 p.m. – 10 p.m.|
|AUGUST 13TH||8 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
MC2 will provide all contracted exhibitors with information about your Exhibitor Services Kit. This will include information and pricing on shipping, drayage, labor for installation and dismantling, furniture, and other items/services exhibitors may require for the event.