Exhibit at Energy Exchange 2019
This year’s trade show provided exposure to over 2,500 professionals in building, fleet, and water management. No other trade show gives you so much impact in such a short time, and no other venue puts you in touch with so many federal, state, and local decision-makers, all in one place.
Energy Exchange 2020 will take place in Altanta, GA, August 11-13. With planning for Energy Exchange 2020 already beginning, check back in early 2020 for updates on next year’s event.
Exhibiting at the Energy Exchange gives your company the opportunity to:
- Understand what your government customers want and need.
- Hear about emerging energy trends in the government energy sector.
- Hold strategic meetings with current customers.
- Meet potential new customers.
- Create awareness of your newest technologies and services.
- Position your company as a leader in the energy sector.
- See what other industry leaders are doing.
If you have products or services that can help our nation use natural resources wisely, cut overall energy costs or improve energy and resiliency outcomes, you need to exhibit at the Energy Exchange.