Technical Training Agenda
Last year, Energy Exchange 2020 offered over 13,000 hours of technical training to attendees and 2021 is shaping up to be another year with robust accredited technical training opportunities.
The Energy Exchange 2021 training focus area are:
- Optimized and Efficient Federal Facilities
- Sustainable and Climate Resilient Buildings and Infrastructure
- Deploying New and Emerging Technologies
- Financing and Implementing Federal Energy and Water Projects
- Future-Focused Facilities
More information will be posted soon.
Visit the Technical Training Archive to see what last year’s training included, check out the team behind the Energy Exchange, or browse the Technical Training Accreditation page to see how you can earn CEUs at the Energy Exchange.