Technical Training Agenda
Putting into practice the 2019 theme of Be Efficient And Resilient, the Energy Exchange will feature over 100 unique training sessions to continue supporting the development of a future-focused American workforce while promoting efficient government operations. To further this, the 2019 technical training agenda will include five unique training focus areas.
- Policies and Strategies
- Resilience Planning
- Integrated Facility and Installation Design
- Resilience Project Implementation
- Building Optimization Essentials
- Advanced Analytics for Building Performance
- Energy and Water Management
- Advanced Effective Technologies
- Cybersecurity Technologies and Control Systems
- Optimized Fleets
- Financing and Performance Contracting
- Performance Assurance and Utility Partnerships
- Financing for Resilience
For detailed information about CEUs and how to obtain your continuing education credits, visit the Training Credits page.
2019 Technical Training At A Glance
View/Download the most current version of the Energy Exchange 2019 Agenda at a Glance.
5 Training Themes
13 Training Tracks
+100 Unique Training Sessions
The Energy Exchange is your opportunity to take advantage of one of the most comprehensive training events of the year. Thought leaders from the federal, private, education, and state and local government sectors will convene to accelerate the adoption of energy/water efficiency, integrated resilience, emerging and secure technologies, and replicable renewable energy solutions. Now is your chance to be a part of this unique annual event. Register today!