July, 2021 update:
Know Before You Go
Get all the event details and the info you need to access that everything that’s available at Energy Exchange 2021.
View the Know Before You Go.
June, 2021 update:
Session Titles and Descriptions Released
Energy Exchange annually offers over thousands of hours of technical training to attendees, and now the 2021 Technical Training Sessions have been released! This year’s theme, Connecting the Future, embraces new opportunities to make federal facilities – and indeed all installations, campuses, and buildings – resilient, efficient, sustainable, and secure. It acknowledges that facilities are connected: with the economy, with the environment, and with mission success.
To view the full list of sessions and their session descriptions, visit the Technical Training Agenda page.
May, 2021 update:
Track Descriptions Released
Energy Exchange 2021 will bring federal energy and management experts together to identify new and emerging technologies and leverage lessons learned to ensure that smart infrastructure investments are made across the country that help prevent, reduce, and withstand a changing climate—essential to decarbonizing the federal building stock and electrifying the federal fleet. Abbreviated descriptions of the 2021 Technical Training Tracks below – and stay tuned for session information shortly!
- Track 1 – Optimized and Efficient Federal Facilities. This track will provide attendees with tools and information to cost-effectively optimize and maintain the energy and water performance of their facilities.
- Track 2 – Sustainable and Climate Resilient Buildings and Infrastructure. This track will discuss and present processes, tools, and exercises on federal efforts that support sustainable and climate-resilient buildings and infrastructure.
- Track 3 – Deploying New and Emerging Technologies. This track will explore a spectrum of new and emerging technologies that have been applied at federal facilities to address energy and water goals.
- Track 4 – Financing and Implementing Federal Energy and Water Projects. This track will discuss how federal energy and water projects can move from concept to implementation, including how to leverage private-sector financing with no up-front costs to federal agencies.
- Track 5 – Future Focused Facilities. This track will explore how facilities are looking to the future, in design, operation, and educating the workforce that keeps them operational, to help realize our energy and climate goals.
April, 2021 update:
Attendee Registration and Exhibit Sales Are Now Open
2021 is here and the preparations for Energy Exchange are underway! This year’s event is taking place virtually and the Energy Exchange will be “Connecting the Future” August 2-6, 2021. As the premier accredited training event for the federal government, it’s one of the most cost-effective and flexible ways to gain mission critical knowledge, develop professional skills, and earn CEUs.
Other things you can expect at this year’s event:
- Insightful plenary speakers outlining federal priorities and presenting relevant solutions.
- Networking opportunities for coordination and collaboration among peers and agencies.
- Agent-driven training content to meet dynamic and growing challenges.
- Ability for one-on-one meetings with FEMP personnel with live video chat.
- Virtual Tradeshow and Technology Pavilion showcasing new and innovative technologies from industry experts.
April, 2021 update:
Focus Areas Announced
Last year, Energy Exchange 2020 offered over 13,000 hours of technical training to attendees and 2021 is shaping up to be another year with robust accredited technical training opportunities. Start planning your Energy Exchange training experience now. The Energy Exchange 2021 training focus areas have been announced.
- Optimized and Efficient Federal Facilities
- Sustainable and Climate Resilient Buildings and Infrastructure
- Deploying New and Emerging Technologies
- Financing and Implementing Federal Energy and Water Projects
- Future-Focused Facilities
Please continue to check this webpage for further updates as they become available.