June 4, 2020 update:
Energy Exchange is planned for August 10-14, 2020 as a virtual event. The event will still feature accredited training sessions, as well as virtual plenary sessions, leadership panels, a Trade Show, and technology innovation demonstrations. Be sure to visit the Schedule of Events, Registration, and Hotel & Travel Info for updated information based on the new virtual delivery platform.
The Virtual Energy Exchange is a one-time virtual training event based on uncertainties surrounding travel restrictions associated with federal, state, and local guidelines regarding the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. This year’s event will include:
- Accredited training with dozens of training sessions in critical topic areas, focused on ensuring resilient, efficient and secure energy and water operations.
- Plenary speakers and leadership panels that will deliver insightful, informative lessons learned and impacts associated with Covid-19 challenges in the built environment; all while ensuring continuous mission operations in resilient, efficient and secure operating posture.
- A Technology Pavilion that will showcase resilient, efficient and secure National Laboratory technology innovations available to support agency priorities.
- A virtual trade show including scores of exhibitors, across the energy and water sectors, each showcasing technologies and services that enable resilient, efficient and secure operations.
- Opportunities to connect with in the virtual FEMP Hub to take your questions and assist you in leveraging FEMP tools and resources.
- Discover innovative and successful federal energy and water champions at the FEDS Spotlight Awards
Please continue to check this webpage for further updates as they become available.