Hotel Information: Plan Your Stay
Reserve Your Hotel Room Today! Room blocks have been reserved for Energy Exchange 2022 attendees at many downtown Cincinnati hotels within easy walking distance to the Duke Energy Convention Center. These properties WILL FILL UP QUICKLY, so please, make your reservations early for the most options and availability.
Important Hotel Booking Information
- All reservation requests prior to September 30th, must be booked through the Housing website. Hotels cannot take direct reservations from Energy Exchange attendees until AFTER October 1st 2022.
- The maximum number of rooms one can reserve is 10 rooms. If your group needs 11+ rooms, please contact our Housing Manager at email@example.com to set up a special sub-block. Note: cancellation fees may apply to unused rooms.
- After booking your reservation(s) on this site, you will receive an email with a Reservation Acknowledgement Number. The Hotel Confirmation Number will be emailed to you directly by the hotel in early October, once the reservations booked here are transferred and uploaded into their system. Note: please do not call the hotel directly to confirm your reservation until AFTER October 5, 2022. Reservation data is not sent to the hotels until late September.
- For Public sector employees, the published room rates are set at the federal per diem allowance.
- For attendees in the Private sector, discounted group rates at each hotel have been negotiated.
- Please do not contact the individual hotels to book your room reservations, as they will re-direct you back to our Housing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotel Reservation Support
For questions regarding Energy Exchange hotel reservations, or to set up a sub-block commitment for your organization (11+ rooms), please contact our Housing Manager directly at email@example.com. Please do not contact Resiada directly for reservation support, as responses may be unnecessarily delayed.
Note: Resiada is the only hotel provider endorsed by Energy Exchange 2022. If you are contacted by other third-party companies offering hotel assistance, please be aware they are not endorsed by our event. Entering into financial agreements with these companies can have costly consequences and are not protected by event management.