Call for Innovations Theater Presentations!
The 2019 Energy Exchange is now accepting applications to present at the Innovations Theater (previously known as Technology Theater). In an effort to bring the latest technology solutions to the federal energy and water space, Energy Exchange is seeking presentations that are currently in place, available, fully functional, and meet the following criteria:
- Newly commercialized innovative energy and water saving technologies that are currently underutilized in the federal building space.
- Innovative application, integration and/or adaptation of existing technologies and systems to address agency needs.
Presentations are also encouraged to include one or more of the following elements:
- Review of demonstrations or field studies with presentation of performance data.
- Case-studies of recent implementations, with review of performance findings and best practices for implementation.
- Presentation of white papers providing factual evidence of product offerings ability to address targeted challenges.
The Innovations Theater will be located near the main entrance of the Trade Show and open for presentations on Tuesday, August 21 and Wednesday August 22 at various times during the trade show hours.
If you’re interested in bringing your ideas and case studies to the 2019 Energy Exchange Innovations Theater, use the link below and fill out your application by July 5th. Submittals will be confirmed and selected by July 15th. The Innovations Theater schedule will be promoted on the event website, mobile app, event signage, and in a pre-event Eblast to all registered attendees.